In this article, I’ll try to help you by giving you some best questions in IP for practise for your term 2 boards.
First of all, i would recommend you to join @Swaroop2sky on Telegram, we make daily quizzes on python, so practising daily will help you a lot, not only in your board examination, also in your further study.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL
- CBSE SAMPLE PAPER
- SAMPLE PAPER 01
- SAMPLE PAPER 02 HMG
- SAMPLE PAPER 03 KV
- KERALA SAHODAYA
- PRE BORAD KV BHUBANESWAR
- KV DELHI
- KV SILCHAR
- KV AHEMDABAD
- KOCHI SAHODAYA
- KV RAIPUR
- NS PUBLIC SCHOOL
- SAMPLE PAPER 13
- SAMPLE PAPER 14
Let’s get started with questions→
1. Anupam is a class 12 computer science student. He knows about browser and it’s various settings, but he is not very much clear about the term Add-ons and Plugins. As a good friend of Anupam, explain him the difference between Add-ons and Plugins. (2 marks)
2. Aman is a brilliant child of class VIII. Due to some unavoidable reason, he missed his one computer class in which his teacher taught the difference between Webpage and Website. As his elder brother explain him the difference between Webpage and Website. (2 marks)
3. I am a topology in which all the computers are directly connecting to a single cable called backbone. (1 Marks)
4. If the backbone cable break the entire network will be down. Name the topology. (1 Marks)
5. What is browser? (1 marks)
6. Write the output of the following :
a. Select power(2,0);
b. Select round(345.876);
7. Explain the following function with example :
a. mod( )
b. pow( ) (2 marks)
8. Explain DNS in brief. (2 marks)
9. Write the output of the following
a. Select mod(11, 3)
b. Select round(123.456, 2) (2 marks)
10. What is the difference between ‘where’ and ‘having’ clause in MySQL. Explain with example. (2 marks)
11. Mr. Rakesh created the following table ‘Student’ to store the details of students:
He has written the following queries.
a. Select min(year(DOB)) from Student;
b. Select * from Student where day(DOB) = 28;
Write the output of the above queries.
12. Write the queries for the following on the basis of above table : Student
a. Display the name of the student who born in year 2000.
b. Display the detail of the students who born in the month of ‘May’ (2 marks)13. Write the output of the following queries:
a. Select length(trim(” Computer “));
b. Select mid(“Informatics Practices”, 7, 7);
c. Select instr(“Computer Science”, “e”);
14. Consider the table “Book” which has the following fields
Write the queries for the following
a. Display name of all the books in upper case.
b. Display last digit of price column of all the books.
c. Display third, forth and fifth character from all the author name. (3 marks)
15. Explain the following SQL functions with example:
a. now( )
b. left( )
c. sum( )
16. Name and explain all the functions which are used in the following query with example:
Select right((trim(‘ Common Queries “),6));
Also write the output of the above query. (3 marks)
17. Consider the following table “Chips” and write queries given below :
1. To display detail of all chips in decreasing order of quantity.
2. To display brand name and it’s total quantity available.
3. To display brand name and it’s average price.
4. To display detail of lowest price chips in each brand. (4 marks)
18. Consider the table ‘Employee’ given below and write the output of all the queries given below:
1. Select sum(Salary) from employee where Desig = “Manager”;
2. Select average(Incentive) from employee;
3. Select max(Salary) – min(Incentive) from employee;
4. Select Desig, sum(Salary) group by Desig from employee; (4 marks)
19. Write the output of the following queries:
1. Select count(*) from employee;
2. Select count(Incentive) from employee;
Write the reason of being different output of above two queries. Also explain the count( ) function. (4 marks)
20. A, B, C, and D are four buildings of an IT company. Mr Ramesh want to connect all the four buildings .
The distance between various buildings are as follows:
A to B – 200m
A to C – 150m
A to D – 50m
B to C – 250m
B to D – 350m
C to D – 350m
Number of computers in each building are
A – 160
B – 130
C – 80
D – 50
Based on the above specifications, answer the following questions:
1. Suggest the cable layout of connections between the buildings.
2. Suggest the most suitable building to house the server, with suitable reason.
3. Suggest the placement of the following device with justification
4. Suggest the most suitable wire for fast and secure . (4 marks)
I’m adding some more images of question, practise as much as you can!
Some Quizzes to practise or boost your knowledge from @Swaroop2sky 👇
I hope this article will help you in for preparing class 12 IP term 2 board examinations. If you looking for Term2 contents of IP, here I have a collection for the same. Follow this link to access them. Enjoy these contents as explain the topics in an easy manner.