COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST (CLAT) 2022: EXAM PATTERN, ELIGIBILITY, COLLEGES, FEE, SYLLABUS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
CLAT 2022 full name Common Law Admission Test); on January 1 ,2022 started inviting their applications in online mode to get admission in the country’s best 22 National Law universities.
The last date to submit CLAT registration form is 31st March 2022.
The candidates appearing for the exam have to pay an amount of 4000 Rs for the candidates belonging to the General Class ,Other backward and Economically Weaker Section(ews). Amount of rupees 3500 had been put for the candidates of schedule tribe scheduled caste.
Clat Exam Date ; As announced by the Consortium of National Law University which is a conducting body of NLU and according to the notification the exams will be conducted on May 8 , 2022.
Common Law admission Test is a centralised national level test for admission to the 22 National Law universities.
It is considered as one of the toughest exam because the results which is accepted and the way students get enrolled with high percentage and because of this the acceptance rate is as low as 1%.
Delhi GB ladai criteria of common Law admission Test is only Indian nationals and NRI’s can appear in the test.
Foreigners can take admission to any course by directly contacting the concerned University which is having seats under the foreign nationals.
For UG(under graduate courses):
The eligibility criteria of common Law admission Test (CLAT) for UG courses is;
The Candidate must have passed their senior secondary intermediate 10 + 2 to from a recognised board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
*For schedule caste and scheduled tribe candidates (SC’S and ST’S) 40% marks is needed in a senior secondary and intermediate and must be from a recognised board.
There is no upper age restriction for the test for any community.
For PG(Post graduate) courses;
For admission in postgraduate courses consisting of L LB and BL degree should have an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate for the students of general category other backward classes and economically weaker section.
For scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates mast have 45% marks in aggregate from a recognised University.
*The candidates web for the exam through compartment and repeated attempts are also eligible for the exam with a consideration of their certificate produced with 55% marks and a 50% marks depending upon the criteria.
THE PAPER CONSISTS OF 150 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS(MCQ).
The paper comprises of five sections which includes
ENGLISH WITH COMPREHENSION
CURRENT AFFAIRS INCLUDING GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUE (MATHEMATICS)
For every correct answer the candidates will be provided one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
THE LIST OF NATIONAL LAW COLLEGES WHERE STUDENTS CAN GET ENROLLED WITH THE RESPECTIVE MARKS ATTAINED IN CLAT EXAMINATION ;
1)DR BR AMBEDKAR NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, SONIPAT
2) DHARMASHASTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ,JABALPUR
3) HIMACHAL PRADESH NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, SHIMLA
4) MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, AURANGABAD
5) MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI
6) TAMIL NADU NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, TRICHY
7) NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, GUWAHATI
8) NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY AND RESEARCH IN LAW, RANCHI
9) DAMODARAM SANJIVAYYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ,VISAKHAPATNAM
10) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ODISHA, CUTTACK
11) NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
12) NALSAR UNIVERSITY OF LAW, HYDERABAD
13) NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY ,BHOPAL
14) THE WEST BENGAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES, KOLKATA
15) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ,JODHPUR
16) HIDAYATULLAH NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ,RAIPUR
17) GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, GANDHINAGAR
18) DOCTOR RAM MANOHAR LOHIYA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ,LUCKNOW
19) NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES, KOCHI
20) RAJIV GANDHI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LAW, PATIALA
21) CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ,PATNA
22) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY ODISHA ,CUTTACK
CLAT Result 2022 :
The organising institute will announce the CLAT result before three-week from the date of examination. The CLAT result will be available in online mode only. The test-takers will get only the information only on the qualifying status in CLAT result. Aspirants should enter the registration number or roll number along with the date of birth to access the CLAT result.